Rise of the Runelords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Runelords

In between sessions of pathfinder

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Chapter 2 The Skinsaw Murders
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:19 pm by GM - Phil

» Toraq's Backstory
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:58 pm by Sammyglow

» Sandpoint Hinter Lands
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:29 pm by GM - Phil

» THE SKINSAW MURDERS
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:23 pm by GM - Phil

» poison time
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:00 pm by GM - Phil

» Baelfires death
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:28 pm by ulvein

» Ulfgar's Daily
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:16 am by Party Badass McKowskie

» down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 7:41 am by benjohnbo

» the truth and nothing but the truth
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:05 am by GM - Phil

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GM - Phil

down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:56 pm

The hour is very late a few people still linger inside the tavern a man sits in a both near the fire burning low, he has the look of man of the sea
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 7:51 am

I buy 2 pints of ale and walk over to man in the both.

"Evening sir. I met some sailors down by the docks tonight and they told me that their captain would be here. Am I mistaken in assuming you would be a captain?"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:33 am

"Big mouthed fools, aye I be that lot of whale chum's cap'n. And who be you and what do ye want?"
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:28 pm

" I have a pint here for you if you would be willing to talk some business about some 'sensitive cargo'."
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 7:20 am

With a grunt the captain looks around wary, "Aye mine be empty anyway, sit." He kicks the chair in front of him out so Praz can sit. "So what do ye need done?"
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 7:41 am

"I am in the market for rare animals. Specifically birds and I was curious if you have transported any recently or know more about where I should be looking to find such magnificent beasts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4