Rise of the Runelords

In between sessions of pathfinder

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Chapter 2 The Skinsaw Murders
Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:19 pm by GM - Phil

» Toraq's Backstory
Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:58 pm by Sammyglow

» Sandpoint Hinter Lands
Tue May 19, 2015 10:29 pm by GM - Phil

» THE SKINSAW MURDERS
Tue May 19, 2015 10:23 pm by GM - Phil

» poison time
Mon May 11, 2015 11:00 pm by GM - Phil

» Baelfires death
Sat May 09, 2015 12:28 pm by ulvein

» Ulfgar's Daily
Tue May 05, 2015 10:16 am by Party Badass McKowskie

» down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.
Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:41 am by benjohnbo

» the truth and nothing but the truth
Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:05 am by GM - Phil

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
benjohnbo

PostSubject: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:23 pm

I would like to go and check on the Jeweler that we saved at Thistle top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:34 pm

As Praz walks up to the Sandpoint Jewlery, several large Shoanti thugs break off their conversation and stand up, hands on their cudgels.  They make no effort to hide their stares. The stone building's front door hangs slightly ajar and raised voices can be heard from inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:44 pm

Uh well, Hello there I was just going to check on good master Kesk and see if he made it back from Thistle Top safely.

Me and my companion here were some of the individuals who helped him escape from the fort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:30 pm

The largest of the brutes steps forward and grins, "Ah one of the heroes! Well I'm sure if you were brave enough to face all them fearsome goblins," he says grinning at his friends who all share a chuckle, "then I'm sure your fine stepping into the storm inside the Lady Kesk is letting the boss have it!" This time the thugs all laugh quite loudly. Their leader steps aside and gestures to the front door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:23 pm

"Oh really? Well I am always one for making awkward situations more awkward so I shall see how far this domestic has gone."

"Now Hopper stay outside here with these kind men"

"I wouldn't try to pet the wolf guys, he has a tendency to bite anyone who isn't a child or me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:50 pm

The street toughs cut their laughter off and edge slightly away from the wolf, "Don't worry we won't bother the pooch"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:53 pm

"Great!"

"Oh Mr. Kesk! You here?! Just making sure you got home safely from Thistle Top" *as I walk into the building*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Praz enters the shop walking in on Pennae Kesk berating her husband, "...I don't believe you! You better tell me the truth no more stories of demon dogs, demonic Aasimir and goblins taking you captive!" Maver Kesk pleads with his wife that he's telling the truth he stops mid sentence as he realizes they are not alone. "Aha my friend! Come in come in!" He grins widely walking up to Praz putting a hand on his back pushing him towards his wife "See! Tis one of the mighty heroes who saved the town and me from certain doom! Tell her my friend"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://outworld.forumotion.com
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:29 pm

"Ah, well hm, yes. First, hello Mrs. kesk. Your husband is telling the truth. And sorry to correct you but they aren't demon dogs but in fact Yeth hounds. Horrible creatures that have a howl that'll make your knees buckel. We did indeed help your husband escape from Thistle Top though. When my companions found him he was locked in a cell down in the bowels of the fort.

Many a dark things appeared to be taking place at a chapel like place in the room next to were we found your husband. It is likely that if we would have been any later your husband could have been used for a sacrifice to help a demon like creature turn into a complete succubus."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Mrs. Kesk scowls at the two men, "I don't care what they are called you may be a hero but my husband is a scoundrel. Fine I believe you," she says in a tone that makes it clear she does not "I'll leave you to your business husband."

Maver lets out a big sigh as his wife heads into the back room, he lets out a nervous chuckle placing a hand behind his head "She means well I promise you she is not always so....prickly...right! Well it is good to see you survived the deep of Thistletop! What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:13 pm

"Not a whole lot honestly. Just making sure that you made it back to Sandpoint safely mostly. I did find something while we were at Thistle Top that you might find interesting." *pulls out dagger with a diamond in the hilt* "What do you think of this? Have you ever seen a dagger like this before?"

and yes I do actually have this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:37 pm

Maver takes the dagger and pulls out a large looking lens, "hmmm....hmmm...I think I've heard of this dagger its pearl handle is quite distinct it once belonged to the harpy Bristanch! It's worth a fair price too you could get 100 gold for it I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:51 pm

"Would you be interested in such a piece? And if not could you point me to someone who would find enjoyment out of having suh a dagger?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:53 pm

"I'd be happy to purchase this piece from you" he offers a pouch with 100 gold inside "and feel free to shop my wares, for saving me you and your companions may all have 20% off anything in my store or perhaps I could help make a new piece of Jewlery for you and of course you have earned my friendship."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:00 pm

"That sounds like a deal to me. What do you have for sale? And do you make complete jewelry or only the gem setting? Also if you have a town map that would be great too. Trying to navigate this town is impossible! I have to ask directions to everywhere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:13 pm

"I can do both for you! I have all kinds of rings and amulets silver and gold with diamonds, rubies and all sorts of precious stones."

He walks to another shelf "here I have some really special pieces, a ring of water walking, a ring of chameleon power, a ring of feather falling, a ring of counter spelling and this sapphire it is magical and flawless though I am unsure of its use."

"I wish I could be of more use but really you should head up cliff street near the White Deer Inn you'll find the Way North, Veznutt Parooh runs the place its full of maps I'm sure he'd sell you one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:06 am

"The sapphire sounds interesting. Mind if I take a look at it? I have a small ability with decerning magical qualities within items."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:28 am

Maver grins, "Of course! Give it a try it would be grand to know more about it"

He carefully grabs the stone and places it in your hands, "Well? Anything?"

Ooc: Alright roll a 20 for spellcraft, I can check your bonus but I'm sure you have it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:35 am

benjohnbo carried out 1 launched of one (D 20.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:20 am

Ooc: you are only able to detect a moderate aura of conjuration
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:26 pm

"I am sorry my friend the only thing I can detect from it is that it gives off a decent aura of conjuration, but I cannot tell you what it is exactly enchanted with.

Thank you for your time my friend I hope things calm down between you and the Misses. Farewell until I see you again"

*I open the door and proceed to leave*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:14 pm

Maver looks slightly disappointed but takes the gem and waves goodbye. "Oh yes...I'm sure they will, come by anytime!"

Outside hopper sits stoically ignoring the thugs who are gambling beside the building, none of them look up as Praz leaves the jewelry store.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:35 pm

"Alright hopper let's go! We are off to get a map so I stop being lost in the damn town. Away to the Way North!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Opera leaps up at his masters command and begins to follow him as Praz heads to Cliff Street searching for the Way North.

As he walks through the town several citizens nod to him others Run up trying to shake his hand, gleeful children run up trying to pet Hopper, but watchful parents pull them away with apologizes to the brave hero.

Just as Maver said Praz finds the Way North next to the White Deer Inn. It once was a stable now converted into a cramped library of all sorts of maps.

An elderly gnome sits inside pouring over in old looking map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:20 pm

"Hello there, I am looking for a master Parooh. Maver the jeweler told me he would be able to supple me with maps."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   

Back to top Go down

down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next