Rise of the Runelords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Runelords

In between sessions of pathfinder

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Chapter 2 The Skinsaw Murders
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:19 pm by GM - Phil

» Toraq's Backstory
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:58 pm by Sammyglow

» Sandpoint Hinter Lands
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:29 pm by GM - Phil

» THE SKINSAW MURDERS
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:23 pm by GM - Phil

» poison time
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:00 pm by GM - Phil

» Baelfires death
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:28 pm by ulvein

» Ulfgar's Daily
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:16 am by Party Badass McKowskie

» down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 7:41 am by benjohnbo

» the truth and nothing but the truth
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:05 am by GM - Phil

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GM - Phil

down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:12 pm

The gnome pops his head up quickly blinking rapidly as his eyes adjust in a high pitch voice he says "Ah Maver sent you my way, that was kind of him. Of course of course, a map everyone needs a good map!"

He stands up rifling through some rolled up maps he pulls out several of the surrounding area and some of the town itself "Well what exactly were you looking for today?"
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:06 pm

"Well I am Praz and this here is Hopper, he it not aggressive unless he feels threatened, we are looking for a map of Sandpoint and maybe any other maps of the area/town/cities. I am a part of the group who cleared Thistle Top and I have a couple maps of that area if you would be interested in a trade."
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:20 am

The gnome looks at hopper who stands as tall as he does and grins, "Ah a druid fascinating people fascinating, secret languages arts and the like truly amazing...sorry I'm rambling. Maps of Thistletop you say? I have several of the area around it but none of the island itself!" Veznutt looks eager, "A trade would suit me just fine, one of my maps of the town for your map of Thistletop?" He says holding out a rolled up map, the paper looks much newer than some of the other crumbling scrolls around the building.
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:47 am

"Sounds like a deal to me!"

*takes out both maps of Thistle Top and the area and takes the map of Sandpoint replacing it with the maps of Thistle Top*

"Thank you for the trade. Do you have any maps of the surrounding forests as well? I am looking to start doing some herbilism and if you had any maps depicting locations of common and not so common plants I would happily pay for them."
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:34 pm

"The Tickwood is probably your best bet, being the closest and the safest, besides the plethora of boars of course. Eagan's Wood to the south has some interesting plants I've been told it's a bit further but the giant spiders there make it more difficult to find anything. Then there's the Nettlewood nothing really of great value to find in there, Mosswood could do you some good but the local goblins make a little risky to go foraging on your own."

The old gnome rifles through maps pulling out some of a all the neighboring woods, I don't have anything with the exact location of plants but these will show you all the passes through the woods and how to get there plus locations of goblin camps, and the most heavily spider infested parts of Eagan's.

"These I could part with for 15 gold a piece."
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:45 pm

*places 70 gold on the table*

"That's for the maps and the nice tidbit of info. Thank you for being so accommodating"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 12:38 am

The old gnome takes the gold, and places the scrolls into a leather container. "Thank you for the tip! Always glad to be of service good luck with your new venture."
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:53 am

*I pull out the map of Sandpoint and quickly glance over names*

"This looks wonderful! Alright let's go to the red dog smithy Hopper maybe they will let you inside."
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 10:27 pm

Praz walks to the Red Dog Smithy, right at the corner of high street and festival lies Das Korvut's smithy, his large red mastiffs sit outside.

As Praz walks up the dog's hair begins to bristle, they stand up and begin to bark. From within the smithy a voice yells out "Quiet, girls! What's all the fuss about?"

Out comes Das a powerfully muscled main in a dirty shirt and leather apron, "Hello traveler what can I do for?"
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 10:35 pm

"whoa there girls easy now Hopper is quiet friendly once you get to know him." *in sylvian*

Well hello sir! You look oddly familiar.... Were you the man who challenged the hero Fenrir to the arm wrestling match at the feast?"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:42 pm

The druid, soothes the dogs speaking the language of animals they edge away from the wolf still untrusting but their barks stop.

The smith looks with a curious look on his face as Praz speaks in a language he does not understand, he wipes his hands on his already dirty apron, "Ha, yes the mighty hero Fenrir, what of it?"
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:00 pm

"I thought you looked familiar that is all Master smith. I have come in inquire if you would be willing to make some armor for my friend Hopper here."
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Das grunts and spits on the ground, "I'm always willing to do work, though you don't get requests for wolf armor every day what kind of armor were you thinking? You pick some out and I can fashion it for your wolf there, it will take me about a week or so not as common as a dagger you know"
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 6:34 am

"I was hoping it could be from a special type of material. Do you know of darkleaf cloth?"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:41 am

"I've heard of it, elvish stuff, never had the chance to try it, I'm more of hammer and metal kind of guy not much on cloth and leathers. I could help you out there."
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:08 am

"That is a shame Das. Well can you point me to someone who would be able to help me out then?
If we ever need metal claws or something that can use your specialty I will most certainly be back."
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:57 pm

"Hmm, here in Sandpoint? Well old Rovanky could easily work the material for you, though I don't reckon he would have the material, we just don't do a whole lot of trading with elves around here."
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:01 pm

"Fair enough that is understandable. I think I will go see this Master Rovanky and see if he will have any leather to help outfit Hopper."
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Praz arrives at Rovanky's Tannery near dusk, the tannery sits by itself on the edge of town the turandoraok river runs behind it, the other shops seem to be closing up but inside the tannery a voice can be heard and the sound of metal scraping leather can be heard.
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:17 pm

"Hello is someone still back there? I have come to inquire about some armor for my wolf companion"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:21 pm

A middle aged man with long brown hair pulled back into a pony tail. "If it's leather your needing there's no better place in town than here, for a wolf? Hmm I could I do that, for a price I can make it however you like is there a type you had in mind?"
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:32 pm

"Type I can persuaded on, it is the material I am more interested in knowing. Do you have any besides standard hides and leather?"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:37 pm

"I'm sorry stranger I get my leathers from trappers I trust and I don't usually fool with anything fancy unless someone were to bring it to me, I assure you my leathers are the best in town you ask anybody."
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:46 pm

"Well I can understand working with trusted woodsmen. How much and how long would it take to make some body armor for Hopper here?"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 11:01 pm

Larz chews his bottom lip and finally says, "Oh I suppose I could have that all fitted and done in a month, as far as cost like I said I'd need to know what kind of armor you'd be wanting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next