Rise of the Runelords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Runelords

In between sessions of pathfinder

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Chapter 2 The Skinsaw Murders
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:19 pm by GM - Phil

» Toraq's Backstory
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:58 pm by Sammyglow

» Sandpoint Hinter Lands
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:29 pm by GM - Phil

» THE SKINSAW MURDERS
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:23 pm by GM - Phil

» poison time
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:00 pm by GM - Phil

» Baelfires death
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:28 pm by ulvein

» Ulfgar's Daily
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:16 am by Party Badass McKowskie

» down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 7:41 am by benjohnbo

» the truth and nothing but the truth
down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:05 am by GM - Phil

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
benjohnbo

down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:04 pm

"Leather armor is what I would be looking at right now. Do you have anything for myself in your stock?"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:06 pm

"Leather is no problem, I have Studded and Hide I keep in the shop, they should be able to be modified to fit you quite well."

OOC: due to Larz' perfectionism, all of his items are masterwork
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:38 pm

"That is great news! Then I shall take some leather armor for Hopper here. Since it would be such a unique piece of armor how much will it cost?"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Larz scratches his chin for a moment, "Well to be honest I e never made such a thing I'd love the challenge, and I suppose you and your friends did save the town and all I could make it for you for 170 gold pieces and I could have it by the end of the month, how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 4:30 pm

"This sounds like a deal to me Larz. Here is the gold."
Places 170 gp on the table.
" I will be back in a month to pick it up. I will hopefully be opening up an apothocary soon, if you even are in need of herbal remedies come see me and I will set you up."

Hopper and I leave and return to the rusty dragon for food and to leave my valuables in my room before heading to the docks after sundown.
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 9:16 pm

The sun is down and the street lamps are lit, Praz sees several street toughs playing dice. The guard rarely comes to this part of town at night it's no small secret the scazarni run the docks
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 9:27 pm

"Hey there fellas mind if I take a few throws of the dice?"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:15 pm

Closer up Praz can see the men are sailors, playing a game with leather cups and separate sets of dice, they look amongst themselves and one with a bald head and a blonde goatee speaks up "Aye if you feel like com'on 'ere and taking a toss?" The man said holding out his cup
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:21 pm

"Mighty kind of you, what's the name of the game fellas?"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:03 am

The man with the goatee grins and says "Why we be playin' Desna's Stars you just roll yere dice and 'ope the lady bless yere roll more than the others."
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:34 pm

"Sounds simple enough. Do we have a bet going?"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:03 pm

One of the sailors a large muscled man with dark skin, and several iron bands on on his arms grins and says, "Woo papa, we got ah real bosodee", a smaller man who also with iron bands on his arms in clothing very similar laughs at this.  "O' kay sed man, we playing ah silver piece a toss." He says as the men toss in their coins and slam there cups down on the dock
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:19 pm

"I think I can pay a silver per toss."

I give my cup a mighty shake and slam it down as well.
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:26 pm

The three men now playing against Praz, show there dice.

GM - Phil carried out 5 launched of one down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Steampunk-6-sided-dice-by-mechanical- (D 6.) :
2 , 2 , 2 , 5 , 6

GM - Phil carried out 5 launched of one down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Steampunk-6-sided-dice-by-mechanical- (D 6.) :
5 , 5 , 3 , 6 , 3

6 , 4 , 5 , 3 , 3
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:34 pm

benjohnbo carried out 5 launched of one down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Steampunk-6-sided-dice-by-mechanical- (D 6.) :
2 , 6 , 5 , 6 , 5
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:16 am

"yuh faddah head!" The largest man yelled looking at the dice, the two other sailors both groan cursing at the dice, one of them a lighter skinned man with a plain face and close cut brown hair says to Praz "Well look at that Desna blessed ya on that one, fancy another go"
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:31 am

"Indeed I could go for a few more tosses. So how is the sailing life going?"
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 12:33 pm

"The seas are good, and it would be nice to be back to them but the cap'n has his business in town, most men been blowing more than just their wages at the Pixies Pussy! HAHA!" The plain faced man explains laughing at his own joke, the two other men grin as well. "Dat be tru, tinging it be time to sail 'gain" They pick up their cups and slam them down revealing.

5 , 4 , 3 , 3 , 3

4 , 2 , 5 , 4 , 5

2 , 6 , 3 , 3 , 6
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:43 pm

"I can understand that. Being in a town is rather strange and uncomfortable after living my who life out in the woods. What business does your captain have in town?"

benjohnbo carried out 5 launched of one down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Steampunk-6-sided-dice-by-mechanical- (D 6.) :
5 , 3 , 6 , 3 , 6
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 5:33 pm

"O-yo-yoy! Damn yuh 'ave da blessing tonight!" The sailors all pick up their dice as Praz wins again, the plain man responds again, "You could say the captain has friends in town who trust him with delicate matters but we are just the crew we don't get told much of these things."

"Ha, we no get paid for such tings eter!"

"True enough, another friend? We must be off soon."
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 6:32 pm

"I can go for one more toss with you guys and if you would know were your captain is I would appreciate it. I took have some delicate matters I wish to discuss with him."

4 , 1 , 1 , 6 , 5
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:07 pm

OOC roll a diplomacy

"Aye maybe we know were you could find the cap'n"

4 , 2 , 5 , 1 , 6

4 , 6 , 5 , 6 , 6

5 , 4 , 1 , 3 , 6
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:14 pm

benjohnbo carried out 1 launched of one down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 D20-scarab-jade-dice-500x500 (D 20.) :
Back to top Go down
GM - Phil

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:27 pm

"Woo papa!" The large man exclaims grabbing the coins, "Da cap'n be at Risa's yuh can find em dere"
Back to top Go down
benjohnbo

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:53 pm

"Thank you kindly for the information. May the seas be kind to you men on the days to come. Hopefully your captain can help me acquire something I am missing."

I go to the Rusty Dragon and grab my quatersaff before heading to Risa's tavern.

When I arrive at Risa's I look around seeing if any of the patrons look like a ship captain.

benjohnbo carried out 1 launched of one down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 D20-scarab-jade-dice-500x500 (D 20.) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.   down time after the feast for clearing thistle top. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

down time after the feast for clearing thistle top.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next